"It is better to imitate ancient than modern work." - Leonardo Da Vinci
Imitation of man number logic #1:
(This a part of L verse formed in man number NAPO)
Verse 4 of chapter 5
Four sections:
1) The quality in general of allowed things
2) The quality of teaching used in hunting
3) Training hunter animal to follow orders and how to hunt
4) The quality of what the hunter animal hunted
I think we can make more general independent logic of this verse, I work here with first four parts of this verse, but I think the subject of this verse which is hunting is good to give a principle and logic we can use in life. If I abstracted this logic more in future I'll include it in the rest of this explanation.
In first four parts of this verse we found some information about animals we use as food and we hunt 'em with hunter animals. Step 1 shows a general quality of food we accept, it's the good food, and how an animal we hunt become a good food? there are conditions, step 2 shows that when we teach an animal a teaching that's good and came from heaven, that makes the hunter takes this nature, because you eat thing according to heaven nature, step 3 shows that you have to train your hunter to follow your order otherwise it'll be considered hunted for itself and in this time it won't be good food for us, step 4 when you made conditions of step 2 and 3 you are free to eat from what your hunter hunted but be sure too that it hunted for you and according to your orders and for that we told that you have to train your hunter to follow your orders and how to hunt to prove that it's as if you hunted by yourself and with nature of heaven which make the hunted animal good food for you.
I know it's not like previous logic I imitated but this one is useful to provide some principles.
No comments:
Post a Comment